[SaW]Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers at War. Clan Site

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2eezY's Server Administrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2eezY

2eezY's Server Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 am

Hey! I saw you're looking for admins to keep your server clean!
So, here I am; applying for an admin position on your server!

Now, before I start, let me tell you that I agree to the General Rules on your thread about applications.
And I've read and understood them all.

Ingame Name

My ingame name, currently, is P1X3l. I use that name instead of 2eezY because I like to variate my names on different games/sites. I.E. in steam I'm named crYpt,
and on this forum I am named 2eezY.

My email

I have a lot of email addresses, but currently I am using: joel.sj@live.se .

Steam/XFire name

My steam name, is __JOEL__. And as mentioned above, my nickname is crYpt. Sorry, but I don't have XFire installed, nor do I own an account.

The reason I want to join

Now, this is interesting, there's alot of reasons why not only to join, but why I should join. The primary reason is that I'm a reasonable player, and I
can help solve arguments between players, or group members. Another good reason is that I have alot of spare time, which means that I can be available
alot. And I promise you that you will see me ingame alot. I have a lot of admin experience, since I've been admin, not only on this game, but on alot of different servers.
I can handle pressure, and as stated above; I am reasonable with players.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts about this application.
Until then, take care!
Back to top Go down
2eezY

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 am

I'd like to add, that if I'm not qualified for the server admin position. Please consider me into being a forum admin. I'm great with handling those too.
Back to top Go down
2eezY

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 am

Nothing?
Back to top Go down
Cheewy

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 am

2eezY wrote:
Nothing?
Hey man i know its frustrating to wait Smile you just have to wait for some days Wink the leaders has a life ^^
Back to top Go down
2eezY

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

Cheewy wrote:
2eezY wrote:
Nothing?
Hey man i know its frustrating to wait Smile you just have to wait for some days Wink the leaders has a life ^^

I guess, thanks for replying. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheewy

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 am

2eezY wrote:
Cheewy wrote:
2eezY wrote:
Nothing?

I guess, thanks for replying. Smile
Np and good luck with getting accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2eezY's Server Administrator Application   2eezY's Server Administrator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

2eezY's Server Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1